Looking for Setting up a SMSF Account ? iCareSMSF provides free Self Managed Super Fund set up services with simple and easy to understand SMSF documentation within 1-2 business days of receipt of your application form.
- Decide if you want to use individual trustees or corporate trustee, see more click here
- Click SMSF Online Setup and fill in the information online, or
- Download the application form here, sign and return by email or mail
Call or email us if you have any questions.
Once we have received your application, we may contact you to verify or clarify some information, then iCareSMSF will prepare and send you the following documentation to print, sign and return.
- SMSF Trust Deed
- Consents to Act as Trustees
- Member Application Forms
- Minutes for the establishment of your SMSF
- SMSF Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
- SMSF Investment Strategy Template
- Binding Death Benefit Nomination Forms
- Other Documentation Required
Once the above documents are signed and returned to us by email or mail, we will:
- Apply Tax File Number (TFN) and Australian Business Number (ABN) for your SMSF Superannuation. It may take up to four weeks for the ATO to process.
- Certify all the documents you need to open the bank accounts and trading accounts etc.
- Open the bank accounts for your SMSF. Simply provide the certified trust deed, TFN and ABN to the bank and you will have a bank account for your SMSF straight away.
- Rollover your super benefits from retail, industry or other commercial fund to your SMSF. Give your current super fund a call and they will advise you on how to proceed. Normally they will send you a form to sign and return. Or you can click here to download the ATO Super Rollover Form.
- Instruct your current employer to transfer your employer contributions to your SMSF.
- Start investing for your future!