Our costs for winding up an SMSF are fixed.
- for a SMSF with individual trustees: $330 in addition to our annual compliance costs;
- for a SMSF with corporate trustees: $440 in addition to our annual compliance costs;
- for the corporate trustee of the bare trust: $165 in addition to our annual compliance costs.
Please note these costs are in addition to our annual compliance costs and need to be paid upfront before we commence the winding up process for trustees.
These costs will cover all the necessary compliance work to be performed to wind up your SMSF, including:
- preparation and lodgement of last tax return
- external audit reports
- preparation of Rollover Statements to other super funds
- lodgement of form 6110 with ASIC to wind up the trustee companies
- Keeping your posted about the winding up progress
Once your SMSF is wound up, we will keep the following documents and information in our system for 10 years before we remove all your SMSF record from our system.
- all the financial reports, tax returns lodged by us
- all the external audit reports
- all the permanent files, including trust deed, reversinary pension setup documents, all the minutes, investment strategy etc
- all the ATO and ATO correspondences
- all the ASIC review record
- all the source documents, including bank statement, investment income report and trading contracts etc.
If you need these documents even after your fund has been wound up, we will provide them to you free of charge.