iCare Super provides complete SMSF solutions to help trustees manger their SMSF free of worries. As one of the major SMSF service provider in Australia, our job is to make trustees’ job easier by reducing the compliance burden for trustees.
Our services are promote, professional and accurate. We deliver true results without signing any lock-in contracts with trustees.
Our services cover:
- New SMSF setup, existing SMSF transfer.
- Help open bank account for your SMSF.
- Help open trading platforms for your SMSF.
- Prepare compliance work for your SMSF, including financial reports, tax return and audit.
- Conduct independent audits if tax return is prepared by trustees or other service provider.
- Lodge SMSF tax return with ATO.
- Monitoring contribution cap.
- Monitoring minimum pension and maximum pension payment.
- Provide pension information for Centrelink aged pension application and complete annual form.
- Help set up pension accounts.
- Apply for actuarial certificates if necessary.
- Apply for bank loans for purchasing properties.
- If you have you own broker or bank manager, we will provide loan application documents to them.
- Set up bare trust or custodian trust for borrowing from banks or related parties.
- Certify trust deed, ID or other documents.
- Provide accountant letter for contribution history.
- Provide accountant letter to state trustee company is a special purpose company and not trading.
- Engage third party service providers for your SMSF in necessary.
- Prepare rollover statement for members.
- Update trust deed.
- Provide investment strategy template.
- Provide technical support to trustees, SMSF accountants, financial planners, brokers or auditors.
- Help manage the trustee company register, including update director and shareholder details.
Please note this list is not a complete list of all the services we provide, please feel free to ask if you need any help!