When you transfer your SMSF to us, we will not be able to access the ATO record before you complete the tax agent nomination process.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Set up your myGovID on your mobile phone if you have not done so already.
- For SMSFs with an individual trustee, link your MyGovID to your SMSF ABN using Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) If your SMSF has a corporate trustee, please call the ATO on 13 28 66 for support to finish this step.
- Log in to Online services for business.
- Nominate Gavin Ma (Tax Agent Number 17336001), who is the director of iCare Super, as the authorised tax agent in Online services for business.
From the Online services for business home page:
- select Profile, then Agent details
- at the Agent nominations feature, select Add
- on the Nominate agent screen, go to Search for agent
- type 17336001 (tax agent number) and select Search
- select Gavin Ma to nominate
- check Gavin Ma’s details are correct
- complete the Declaration
- select Submit. You’ll now see Gavin Ma’s details listed under Agent nominations.
5. iCare Super will not receive any notification form the ATO; therefore, you should inform us once the completion of the nomination process is completed.
Should you have any questions please feel free to all us on 03 9557 4079, or via email email@example.com